Most frequent questions and answers
- HWP is a self-healing/self-inquiry process based on Eastern holistic principles.
- HWP is a methodology of self-inquiry and healing by letting go of old programming carried in the subconscious/unconscious from our present life, parents/ancestors, society, collective, human history, etc. The subconscious is like a hard drive filled with unnecessary programming, and data that create beliefs, behaviors, ways of life, and ways of being. Similar to computers, unconscious bad programming and overloaded bad experiences in the ‘ram’ will cause it to operate inefficiently with sufferings, pain, etc. Therefore we ‘defrag’ the hard drive. See ‘light bulb’ example in Q4. The HWP is about defragging our hard drive.
- Our heart is the doorway to infinite energy and potential which can be then converted into life source, healing, and regenerative energy for the physical body.
- Our heart is the doorway to the infinite intelligent universe as a set of noble and higher human consciousness traits such as dharma, kindness, compassion, humility, courage, harmony, connectedness, etc. According to the ancient sages (rishis), it is also a doorway to all knowledge and brilliance that occurs in humanity such as mathematics, science, physics, art, etc.
- HWP is a system that has identified about 10-20 key patterns that cause 80-90% of human suffering. HWP is a compilation of observations of the causes of my own suffering and that of thousands of clients who I worked with over the decade.
- HWP is about working with these repeated patterns held in the subconscious. Any issue whether physical or non-physical, has a sequence similar to a combination lock. If you press the right sequence, issue goes away physically, and you heal, regenerate, and experience more love, happiness, bliss, joy, forgiveness, acceptance, etc. If you are not aware of the sequences of patterns causing the suffering, then the sufferings are likely to be repeated again through physical pain, breakups, traumas, until you become conscious of the patterns.
- Relationship difficulties, breakups, divorces.
- Chronic health issues.
- Sport performance.
- Professional focus and performance.
- Family dynamics.
- Severe abuse/traumas.
- Prevent financially/emotionally devastating divorces or resolve breakups in an amicable manner.
- Children from divorced parents can be nurtured instead of psychologically and emotionally devastated.
- Pain stress
- Beliefs can be easily shifted
Our physical heart is the doorway to infinite love/energy for healing, universal intelligence, superconscious, the zone, etc. Conditioning and programming from present life, parents/ancestors, society, collective, etc. caused it to be filled up from weight and baggage. Think of a light bulb (source of infinite energy) but covered with layers of dirt. If it’s very dirty, then no light will shine through.
When people are releasing the conditioning/programming (dirt), they will temporary feel a heavy heart, sometimes pain sensations, tiredness, emotions, etc. When this releases, greater light can come through.
If we ‘evolve the heart’, we can get to that light by letting go of old programming plus all the benefits above. If we do not, we hold all the old programming, beliefs, ways of being, negativity that are unconscious, we tend to repeat our sufferings. If we evolve, we tend to be more joyful, peaceful, live in higher vibration, live in harmony with ourselves and others, forgiving, accepting, getting a sense of oneness with all of life, nature, etc. If we don’t, we are likely negative, depressed, fighting with others, blaming, acting aggressive, living in survival, etc.